Giving Tuesday, December 1, is a global generosity movement of supporting one another, and it represents everything we love. Here are some reasons to contribute to the Virginia Highland District Association on this Giving Tuesday.
Reason one – VHDA is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, which means that we can accept tax-deductible donations to support our cause.
Reason two – When you donate to the Virginia Highland District Association, you’re directly affected by giving back to the neighborhood you love and enjoy. With projects in three core areas: beautification, investment and development, and community engagement, our mission is to support the VaHi business district.
The last reason you should donate to the Virginia Highland District Association is because we have big dreams, and we can’t do it without you!
Your donation supports our dreams. Our dreams include:
- A Virginia Highland Farmer’s Market every Sunday
- Host two major events, like Porchfest and Winterfest for visitor attraction and resident fun.
- Summer Food Truck Fridays & Movie Nights in the Park
- Double our beautification and public art efforts
- Invest in sidewalk assets like recycling and regular pressure washing
- Match city funding for major infrastructure upgrades
To donate, click this link or visit the DONATE tab and choose your favorite part of our mission. Thank you! We truly appreciate anything you are able to give this season, or next.
If you are able, please consider making it a monthly donation. Our monthly goal is to maintain $3,500 in donations to in order to sustain in-house staff and consulting services.
We look forward to serving you and our beloved neighborhood. Wishing you and your family the warmest regards this holiday season!
Thank you again,
VHDA President and Co-founder